Sunday, March 25, 2012

Barcode not rendering on .pdf file.

I am trying to render a report with a barcode in it to pdf. When I open the
pdf, the line with the barcode is not there. I know the font is on all the
necessary machines. Does anyone have any ideas?i´ve experienced the same when my cell was a tiny bit to small.
(yes i have checked the can grow option)
just making it a bit higher solved that for me.
it still doesnt render perfectly, since it moves my barcode approx 1 cm down
when i render a PDF, but hope it helps you anyway
// andrew
"Chris Arnold" wrote:
> I am trying to render a report with a barcode in it to pdf. When I open the
> pdf, the line with the barcode is not there. I know the font is on all the
> necessary machines. Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment