Sunday, March 25, 2012

base unavailable

Hello,

After have saved my database, I can work on it for few days and without any reasons, The database is no more available and the name of my database appears in grey....

What can I do so as to work again on it ? For the moment, the only solution I found is to ecrase the database written in grey by my last databased safed. This means that I lost many information...

Thanks for your help,

Can you provide additional information. e.g. what tools and steps do you use to access your databe?

Thanks

|||

When I opened SQL Server Entreprise Manager, I try to go to my database from the console arborescence and it is not available. Whatever the database, the name of them are written in grey and I have no access to the different table...

Thanks for your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment