Sunday, March 25, 2012

Basic Connection String

Could someone please show me a basic connection string, please?Tryhttp://www.connectionstrings.com as a resource.|||

I did, it can't connect.

|||We need your code and the exact error information in order to provide any meaningful assistance.|||

Ok, I've figured out the problem. I need a username and password. How would I find that?

|||You need a username and password if you are using SQL Authentication (typical when your database is hosted remotely); they are not needed if you are using Windows Authentication (typical when your database is on your network).

The system administrator should be able to provide you the required username and password credentials for SQL Authentication.|||

Thanks I got it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment